Melchior Anderegg (1828-1914), the great-great-grandfather of Hotel Victoria host Simon Anderegg, was widely known as the "King of the Guides" and a tourism pioneer.
A lot has happened in Haslital since then: over 350 kilometres of signposted hiking trails and countless climbing and mountaineering routes make the Haslital a paradise for hikers and mountaineers. What remains is the crystal-clear mountain air that accompanies you from morning dew to sunset - as far as your feet can carry you.
- Personal advice and help with route planning
- Organisation of mountain guides
- Sale of mountain railway day tickets at the hotel reception
- Backpack lunch packs
- Mountaineers' breakfast by prior arrangement
- Haslital TouristCard included during your stay with free public transport ticket and many discounts - by bus & train to summit happiness