Our 18 rooms make the 4-star Boutique Hotel Victoria a compact and exquisite retreat in the heart of the Haslital. Simple and comfortable. Cosy and warm. Here, the Alpine tradition of the mountains and the lifestyle of modern living become a magical whole. Natural materials and warm colours create a lifestyle where you forget the world.
No matter which room or package you choose.
If you book directly via our hotel website, you will benefit from the very best prices. That's our promise!
- All-day tea and fruit buffet in the hotel lobby
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet from 07.00 to 10.00 am
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel
- Haslital TouristCard with free use of public transport lines and many attractive discounts on admission to attractions, museums and railways
- Unlimited entry to the Fitness Wellness Centre Meiringen (2 minutes' walk from the hotel) with fitness centre, wellness area and saunas.
- Hiking & ski ticket service at reception
- Ski and bike room for your sports equipment
- Best price guarantee for direct bookings on our website
- Check-in from 3.00 pm / Check-out until 11.00 am
- Reduction for children on request
- Free cancellation up to 5 days before arrival (written cancellation)
- In the event of a cancellation of less than 5 days, no-show, late arrival or early departure, the entire booking will be charged at 100%
Where is the public transport ticket valid?
You can use the following lines free of charge with the public transport ticket linked to the guest card (Haslital Tourist Card):
- 158 PostBus line | Reuti - Brünig
- 171 PostBus line | Innertkirchen - Guttannen/Handegg
- 172 PostBus line | Innertkirchen - Obermaad
- 174 PostBus line | Brienzwiler - Meiringen - Geissholz
- 470 central railway line | Brünig-Hasliberg - Meiringen - Brienzwiler
- 474 central railway line | Meiringen - Innertkirchen
- 2480.8 Meiringen - Hasliberg Reuti cable car
Is there a car park at the hotel?
There is a car park for our guests directly at the hotel. Reservation is not required. The car park costs CHF 5.00 per night.
When can I check in?
The rooms are ready for you from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival.
By when do I have to check out?
By 11.00 am on the day of departure. You can request a late check-out. The price is CHF 50.00 per room.
How does the online check-in work?
You will receive a link from us three days before your arrival. You can fill in your details and check in online from the comfort of your own home. Once you have checked in online, you will also receive your guest card and public transport ticket, which you can use on the day of your arrival.
Do I have to check in online?
You can of course also check in at reception on arrival.
What do I benefit from with the guest card (Haslital Tourist Card)?
You benefit from the free use of public transport lines and many attractive discounts on admission to sights, museums and railways.
See all the discounts here »
As a hotel guest, do I have to book a table for dinner?
Yes, hotel guests must also reserve their table for dinner in our à la carte restaurant.
Until when can I cancel a room free of charge?
If you book directly via our hotel website or at the hotel, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 5 days before arrival.
If you booked via a booking portal, you can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed on request depending on the situation in the hotel. Pets are not allowed in the Victoria à la carte restaurant. They are welcome in the bistro and on the terrace. Dogs must be kept on a leash throughout the property.
Is there free WiFi in the hotel?
Yes, there is free WiFi for our guests throughout the hotel and restaurant.
Do you have bedding for allergy sufferers?
Please let us know with your booking if you require anti-allergy pillows and duvets. We will be happy to get everything ready for you.
Is there a fitness and wellness facility?
Victoria guests have unlimited, free access to the Fitness and Wellness Centre in Meiringen, 2 minutes' walk from the hotel.